Monday, March 1, 2010

Great weekend!

I guess its about time i updated my blog,... On friday we had our nutriton class and both of us thought is wasvery informative and the booklets we got we just love because it better explains portion sizes and whats a good fat and a bad fat.

Saturday was christi and I's 1 year wedding anniversary and we decided to go south to Zion's nation park, What a beautiful place!!!! I have seen it on tv hundreds of times but until you are there, the tv does it no justice. On saturday we went on some hikes in the canyon and i was blown away with the towering red rock, I think we hiked a good 4 or 5 miles through waterfalls and wild turkeys. I would love to go back.
We probably ate a little more than we should have this weekend, but we didnt lose all control either with our celebrating. This week we want to plan some meals from the booklets we were given on friday and get back on track.
its been fun seeing all of you at the gym

No comments:

Post a Comment