Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week 5 off to a good start!

We picked up a treadmill over the weekend and I got a great workout on it last night with a 2.0 incline @ 3.3 speed for 40 full min. Back to see Riley tonight for some hard training but i am begining to like it. What i really like is how i feel afterwards and the energy levels i have gained.
As for the food...... its been a little tough but i think it will get better, yesterday i was way under my calories i am allowed so i was excited about that.


I dont know how Christi does it sometimes she really has a mountain of things going on with school and work and church and finding time to spend with her family, but she does and really admire her for all she does for us , her family.
I think your doing awsome babe and I am having a great time doing this with you!!

I like reading all of your blogs and knowing your all going through the same triumphs and setbacks we are, and i appreciate all the nice comments i get thank you. You all are doing really great keep it up!!
We are getting excited for the weather to warm up so we can get out and do some hiking in the outdoors and put our new found energy to good use.

.

1 comment:

  1. You are very sweet. Thanks for the kind words. I am very lucky to have you support me in all of my endeavors. It is so much easier to do it together instead of conquering this on our own. We make a good team, babe!!

    ReplyDelete