Thursday, March 4, 2010

Good morning everyone

I really enjoy my workouts with our trainer Riley, He is a great guy to work with and he always keeps tabs on us so that we are working hard yet not overworking us. He is full of great information too, if we have a question he never hesitates in trying to answer it for us. We had a great workout on tuesday and I notice that i have alot more energy than i have had before and like Brenda i too have a spring in my step now.
Tonight we are back at the gym and i can honestly say i am excited to go, i need to work on doing better at working out at home too but its tought finding time when i work so late and my wife is at school 2 nights a week . I guess i may have to get up early and do it.

2 comments:

  1. Time is always a problem. Early is the only time that works for me--otherwise something always comes up. I sure appreciate seeing the two of you at the gym. You both inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE seeing you guys at the gym. Love your team name ICY HOT! keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete