Monday, March 15, 2010

Week 5 is here..

Hey everyone, its another new week and another great chance to better myself.
Since we got our own treadmill Christi and i have been able to work out 6 days last week like we should be and its been very rewarding.
I have lost some more weight and my wife keeps telling me how good i am looking ( even though i dont see it yet, but who does when its yourself right? ) I honsestly thought i would hate this program but i am suprised to realize that i dont and i love the way it has made me feel, Like Traci said that first day " she is addicted to the way excersize makes her feel" , I feel the same way.
I have noticed my wife and how the pounds are falling off of her and how excersizing makes her happier and less stressed and i really like that.
We meet with our awsome trainer Riley tonight and i am looking forward to it.
Its hard to believe its already been 4 weeks hasn't it?
hope to see you at the Gym!
jeff

1 comment:

  1. Icy/Hot is doing great!! Keep up the wonderful work!!
    Glad to hear about your successes!!!

    ReplyDelete