Monday, May 24, 2010

Thankful

This morning we all met back at the hospital for our final weighout, Christi and I are excited to find out the results on wednesday, but nomatter what those results are we are all winners for doing this, and to my beautiful wife she is the greatest of all, I am so very proud of her and all she does.
My wife is my hero and I love her very very much. At times she would be stretched so thin between working full time, full time college student, and working out with me for this heart challenge and spending time with our daughter she is just an amazing person and I couldnt have done any of this without her! Thank you babe for all you do and all you are!

Congrats to all of you guys who braved the rain and cold and did the 5k this past weekend, I wish we could have made it.
I also want to thank Traci and all the trainers, especially Riley for puting up with me on my bad days and pushing me to do more.

Thanks to all of you challengers and your hard work these 100 days, Cant wait for wednesday
see you all there!

2 comments:

  1. Jeff
    It was good to see you and Christi there this morning. Your wife IS beautiful! It is so nice to hear all of those wonderful things you said about her. Good luck to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two have surely impressed Bonnie and me. I think you are both just wonderful, and such an inspiration in the gym!! We missed you at the 5K but were glad to see you this morning at the weigh-out. What a great experience this has been.

    ReplyDelete