Monday, May 10, 2010

Slacking on my posting..

Its been a while since i have blogged, so i better get something on here.
This has been an incredible journey and I have learned so much from this class and this experience.
I am a little sad to see it end and i do i hope I get to see all of you around in the future.
I am continuing to work hard at my working out and I am still dropping pounds, not as fast as Id like mind you but they are dropping, It will be interesting to see how my BP and glucose looks
after this challenge compared to when i started.
Riley is still pushing me at my workouts which is a good thing, these trainers are so nice to volunteer thier time for us.. thank you!
Looking forward to the Vorlages BBQ !! Yummm
Keep up the good work everyone, you all look so good!!
jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment