Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Coming to an end

Its hard to believe that its almost been 100 days since we all met that cold febuary morning not knowing what was in store for us. I personaly have learned alot about how excersize helps the body function and how to eat better. I really hope I can continue with these new ways and knowledge I have aquired.
I worked out last night with Riley and I am feeling it this morning, those pull ups really work my back and stomach muscles like no other, but its a good thing.
We will be at the race for red on saturday and hopefully we wont be the last to cross the finish line..lol
Good luck to everyone

1 comment:

  1. I missed you two today at the Race. Maybe I just didn't see you and you both were there. I hope everything is OK! You and Christi have done so well--you two really inspire me.

    ReplyDelete