Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sorry for the delay everyone, they had to fix our login's for Christi and I

Well...... We have been doing really good with our eating trying to stay away from
any fatty foods, and eating whole grains, chicken, low fat and no sweets. We are really not sure what guidelines we should be following yet such as " low carb " or anything so hopefully we will find out more on friday.
Its been fun working out along side of my wife, she cheers me on and whether she knows it or not it is a big boost to my keeping motivated and focused. She is the best wife ever and i am so proud of her and the best thing to have ever happened to me.

We both have been using the wellness center gym for our workouts, treadmill mostly but also a little excercise bike and the elyptical machine.
To be honest i was a little shocked when i saw the scale last friday and I am more determined now then ever to bring that down, I was happy however that i have good cholesterol and i just need to bring up my LDL numbers.
I have been reading some of the other posts and i wanted to tell everyone good job and keep up the hard work!
jeff


1 comment:

  1. You are such a great support for your Christi. Good for you!! Thank you for your great post. It encourages me when I read enthusiastic posts like you and Christi make. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete