Friday, April 2, 2010

ready for the weekend

We had a great workout lastnight at the wellness center and i tried to push myself as hard as i could, I think i did a good job. I am really grateful for Riley traning us, and mixing things up on us . I have also tried really hard to watch what i eat and say " no thank you " when i get offerd goodies but ever once in awhile i cant but i try. I have gotten many compliments on how much better i am looking and that is great! even though i dont see it .... Last week i dropped 4 more pounds and i hope it continues.

Team pink and the Bawdens were also at the gym last night, and they are doing great with their workouts too.

Thanks to my wife for letting me be her partner and showing me i can do this!

3 comments:

  1. you guys are looking great!! keep up the great work & hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two really inspire me. Congratulations on losing four pounds. Wow is all I can say! And boy do you make that elliptical hum. Good work !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. go superman those supermans you did on Thurs were amazing good job

    ReplyDelete